Have you checked out all the new information that has been posted to our website during the Month of October?
Be sure to check out the following:
- Projects Newsletter – the Projects Committee has provided information on all the projects. Find out what is new, what resources are available, and how you can support the projects.
- President’s Newsletter – MB-NWON Provincial President, Patti Ferguson, has prepared a fall/winter newsletter that is full of information regarding what the Provincial Board has been doing on your behalf over the past several months. Also included is important information about upcoming events.
- Fall/Winter eSister – You won’t want to miss the news about what each of our chapters have been up to since Convention. You might even get a few new ideas to try out with your own chapter.
- Tidbits from Tobie – Did you go to the Fall Reciprocity Business Meeting and Luncheon? Well Tobie did and he has written his October Blog on this wonderful event hosted by Chapter V.
- New Page – Martha Helgerson H, PPP has agreed to serve as Chairperson for the upcoming Sesquicentennial in 2019. A new page has been created and the Provincial Board will be posting information about this special event as we receive it from International. Stay tuned!
- Don’t forget – Information changes monthly on the Membership Page as we receive the newest Hot Spot from International. As well, changes are always being made to the Chapter Yearbook pages as we receive updates on new members, change of addresses and change of emails. Be sure to check often so that you have the most up-to-date information on our sisters.