Member Log In
Please log into the site.
- Invitation to 13th MB-NWON Provincial Convention May 4, 2021
- Convention Bulletin #3 and Convention Documents have been posted! April 26, 2021
- MB P.E.O. Foundation Documents for Convention have been updated April 20, 2021
- Convention Bulletin #2 and the Convention Program have been posted! April 20, 2021
- Convention Registration Now Open! PART 1 DEADLINE is FRIDAY March 27 12pm March 22, 2021
Chapter U’s featured speaker at Spring Reciprocity will be World Curling Champion Maureen Bonar, who along with her skip and team, won the women’s gold medal final of the 2015 World Senior Curling Championships in Sochi, Russia.
Spring Reciprocity Social Meeting
Registration – 11:00 a.m.
Lunch – 12:00 p.m.
Brandon Seniors for Seniors Park Avenue Activity Center
311 Park Avenue, East
Two members are to attend from each Manitoba Chapter. Guests are welcome. Please inform Sharon Brennan, 204-728-8449, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org who will be attending from your chapter and any guests. Lunch is $25.00. Please inform Sharon if you have any food restrictions. There will be a raffle on a few baskets full of great items plus a 50/50 draw.
Kindly RSVP by March 05, 2016.
“We are looking forward to seeing you.”
Lovingly in P.E.O., Chapter U, Brandon